The proceedings of the conference will be published by Crete University Press.
The deadline for submission of articles is: 1 October 2006
The page limits (including abstract/figures/tables/references) which
will be strictly enforced are:
- 6 pages for review talks
- 4 pages for contributed talks
- 2 pages for poster papers
Please do not attempt to change margins/font sizes.
Instructions for submitting an article are as follows:
An e-mail acknowledging the receipt and processing of your files
should be sent to you. If you do not receive this e-mail within a week
contact Vassilis Charmandaris.
- Download galev06_proceedings.tar.gz
- Untar and unzip using
tar -xvf galev06_proceedings.tar (this applies only in Unix OS)
It will untar into a subdirectory called galev06
- Read the instructions in README. The LaTeX document style is the
one developed by the Astronomical Society of the Pacific.
- copy template.tex to a file called yourlastname_firstinitial.tex
- edit the file yourlastname_firstinitial.tex to contain the
contents of your paper. Your figures tables should be
labelled as yourlastname_firstinitial_fig1.eps,
- Create a single gzipped tar file including your LaTeX source
file and PS figures.
- Email all your files as a single gzipped tar file to
Last modified: Thu Jun 15 08:46:03 EDT 2006